Mindshark has lived on the proverbial roller coaster that all great companies have to endure for them to attain established success status in their chosen industry. From being only an idea that couldn’t be pushed away as billions other ideas have, to materializing in discussions and eventual implementation, there seems to be no hurdle tall enough to put the ideas that formulate Mindshark as a Marketing services provider to a halt.
Created back in 2012, mind shark saw the era when marketing meant a totally different thing as when you read this article. A lot of innovative pivoting when needed has seen Mindshark pushing through and past possible closures as technology and other methods of doing core marketing activities morphed. Their culture of always learning new ways and keeping up with the latest marketing trends has been instrumental in getting as far as they have, given lots more companies with almost the same DNA as theirs close every year.
Crucial to their past success was the adoption of new methods into their services lists. When conceived, the thought that people would need to invest in social media efforts was still fresh and few people saw platforms such as Twitter and Facebook as potential client attraction avenues. Visionary navigation from the CEO and his cohort of equally inventive associates caused the shift from being a largely outbound marketing focused firm to the adoption of more advanced inbound marketing company.
It was one of the first firms to note the temperature shift from outbound to inbound in marketing requirements among the other marketing companies they share the tank with. A lot of strategic planning as well as testing of the shift idea evidently made for successful continuation of operations and after perfecting each method, a lot of clients still queue to have their efforts to secure and keep clients behind their products, in the charge of Mindshark Marketing.
Some of the services that have seen customers lists piling up include;
- Social media management – as mentioned earlier, social media has become a huge supply of clients for customers who optimize their accounts and exert efforts in the right way. This is not natural knowledge. Mindshark Marketing has spent more than the ten thousand hours required to become masters of the social media world. Small efforts from the specialists in their creativity labs can draw in more new customers than huge cash investments with other firms provide.
The social media optimization services offered by us have been known to reduce the marketing budgets of their clients substantially. Where more money went out that results from new customers, if any, companies now enjoy investing small budgets that allow them more clients and even open new ways to communicate with potential clients on a personal level once thought harmful to the image of the organization.
- Content provision – with the times having moved from outbound to inbound marketing, the need to have clients find you and read the exact combination of words that will have them pick up the phone to secure your services has never been higher. Copywriters working with Mindshark have perfected the art of doing the above and going beyond just getting a client to buy your services.
Companies can now have followers of their developments in the form of new services and products and in turn create lifelong bonds previously unimaginable. From being recognized as the best services provider in your niche, a state where clients become repeaters of your marketing efforts in their network because they know how good your services are, to actually becoming the dominant authority in your industry, copy-crafters can have people rallying behind you. This is one special service that makes us stand out from the noise in the industry where noise is a good thing.
- Website design – a lot of companies realized long back that they would melt away without websites, they however never considered the gems that make the good websites return the investments spent on them. Companies that approach Mindshark Marketing always get the best design and development services, comparable and able to dwarf any of their competitors’.
A lot of developers make websites from the perspective of their super user position, this is one mistake that was learned and dodged a long time ago by Mindshark as a clever company. Instead, websites in the charge of Mindshark Marketing are designed from the perspective of the intended target. Imagine the converting power that a familiar website would have if users felt the connection with it from the moment the home page appears, perfect positioning of media elements and not too busy trying to get users do boring things (like filling long forms).
- Search engine optimization – every time you need to know what something means or where a new city is located, the first thing you possible do without even conscious effort is look it up on search engines. This makes search engines very powerful for people to find your products and services. The war to appear on the first page of search results after certain word combinations have been searched is a constant battle won only by those who have perfected their SEO skills.
Companies on the client list of Mindshark’s SEO specialists enjoy getting new clients almost every time their niche services are searched for through Google and other search engines. While a lot of marketing companies all claim to have perfected the skills to get on the first page of search results on popular search engines, Mindshark needs not shout any louder than the results from their efforts on clients’ websites.
- Image upkeep – search engines finding your company can turn sour if what they find is bad things about your services. Almost all companies create some form of enemy from either eny as competitors wish to take over their market share or through individuals reeking havoc on their image after some personal experiences. This is knows that no matter how careful a company is, they will brush shoulders and exchange words with other companies or even employees they let go.
Instead of leaving peacefully, these new enemies can write bad content concerning your company and cause you to lose business and even the fall of stocks on exchange platforms. This makes the correction of such defamatory measures urgent and sensitive to only the best and capable, like Mindshark Marketing. With appropriate image damage control and recovery methods, mindshark will wipe the slate clean for your company not to suffer from harmful articles published about it on the internet. Mindshark has helped a lot of clients with this matter in the past. The legal advisors at Mindshark’s reach will encourage professional action and if needed the attaining of settlements for the damage such actions can cause on your organization.
What is the future of marketing and where does Mindshark fit in?
The field of marketing is ever changing, that is the only constant statement any marketing company can agree with, so is the fact that Mindshark will keep their top shape with every twist and turn of the way forward. Every new social media platform comes with new opportunities for clients being served by Mindshark to benefit from. This is because of the futuristic learning attitude that takes Mindshark Marketing past the efforts and intensity of results of it’s competition.
Inbound is the new way of marketing, as expressed by their CEO, and the perfection of world standard methods will see companies adding onto client lists as well as getting more benefits from their marketing budgets.
A lot of marketing companies are partnering with media houses to integrate their services. With penetration of industries like the Video Games and them making billions from users every time they release a product, it is not uncommon for advertisements to sip into the space and have gamers conditioned to drink certain brands from billboards they pass by in virtual worlds. Marketing companies could tap into this opportunity and cash in on the fact that more game are online playable, making advertising all their clients as easy as placing a banner on a website.
Targeting is also a great leap in the future of marketing. Mindshark is capable of targeting any demographic their clients prefer their advertisements to appear and lure towards products. More targeting methods are currently being rolled out. Even the ability to retarget a visitor after they leave your website and go to social media, methods that cause clients to rethink and consider your products as they go through their normal activities, are now being implemented by Mindshark to get clients the results they deserve.
Mindshark will continue growing in bounds and include every new innovation to their service provisions. This will not only keep Mindshark alive, it will also see clients staying on top of their industries prefered companies lists and lower the cost of getting the same results they wished were possible before joining Mindshark Marketing.